Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bible Study Tips: Lesson 8

This is our last week in Daniel, Part 1. I've loved studying these 1st 6 chapters, haven't you?

In our homework this week on Day 3, assignment #3 instructs us to read some verses and look for 1 word that describes Daniel. The same word will show up in each verse. If you are using a New American Standard Bible, the word is very obvious. But, if you are using another translation, this assignment might be a bit confusing. So, I'm going to give you the verses in the NASB below.

If you have access to other translations, it might be interesting to read these verses and see other ways this Hebrew word can be translated.

Ps 7:8: ...vindicate me, O LORD, according to my righteousness and my integrity that is in me.

Ps 26:1: Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity...

Prov 11:3: The integrity of the upright will guide them...

Prov 19:1: Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool.

Prov 20:7: A righteous man who walks in his integrity--How blessed are his sons after him.

I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment