Monday, December 7, 2009

Announcement

This Wed will be our last lesson in Daniel. I hope you will be able to join us as we wrap up this wonderful study!!
We will have our Christmas potluck brunch next week, Dec 16. We will meet from 9:30 to 12:00. We'll watch the video for Lesson 10 from 9:30-10:25. Then we'll enjoy brunch...followed by our ornament exchange. For the ornament exchange, you'll need to find an ornament for $10 or less. Wrap it and bring it with you to the brunch.
See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling completely confused and overwhelmed by the homework this week. I know I'm not the only one who is feeling this way. Despite the repetition that we have done I still feel like I only understand this book when we are in class together. I go to do the homework in this lesson and suddenly I have a test anxiety and I'm not even into day two! I want to really know this, and I still don't and we're basically done. I wonder if I'll know it at the end, or only when I'm talking to one of you all.

    ReplyDelete